- Proven and effective teaching methods of Japanese language education built by
our experienced instructors.
- We use our original textbooks for beginners and upper levels,
to help you learn the language more effectively and quickly.
- All teachers are qualified and certified.
- Maximum of 20 students in each class, for giving students more opportunities
to develop their Japanese proficiency.
- Our curriculum is designed for students who are required to take EJU
(Examination for Japanese University) or equivalent for preparation in to enter
a Japanese university or graduate school.
- Active cross-cultural communication with students from different countries
to learn more about our world.
- Dormitory is available.
- Part-time jobs are available to allow students to further experience life in Japan.
- New students are invited to teacherfs house twice a year to experience
real Japanese life style and customs.
- Our staff can offer support for students with visa application and paperwork procedures
at the immigration Bureau.
- Complete support and counseling for higher education.
- All students are covered by the National health and accident insurance,
covering medical expenses, hospitals and clinics visits(dentist and surgeries are excluded).
- Through extra-curricular activities such as tea ceremony, kimono wearing, and a trip to
a hot springs, students can learn more about the Japanese culture.